Jack White to be first musical guest on Conan's new show

The Upholsterers, The Soledad Brothers, Blanche, The Greenhornes, 2 Star Tabernacle and more...
Kaber
Little People

Re: Jack White to be first musical guest on Conan's new show

Post by Kaber »

hawke000 wrote:Glad I got my conan tri. World exposure!
Conan is a US show dude - some satellite coverage worldwide no doubt but not worldwide audiences.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Kaber wrote:
hawke000 wrote:Glad I got my conan tri. World exposure!
Conan is a US show dude - some satellite coverage worldwide no doubt but not worldwide audiences.
Conan wrote:Full Episodes Of CONAN Will Be on TeamCoco.com!

Many of you have been asking, so we're pleased to finally be able to announce that TEAMCOCO.COM WILL POST FULL EPISODES OF "CONAN" THE MORNING AFTER THEY AIR! Awesome, no?

One small bummer for our international fans: full episodes on teamcoco.com will only be available to users in the USA. But don't despair! Clips of our show WILL be available to everyone on Earth! Provided you have a computer and an internet connection, of course. Ha ha. We ain't gonna be transcribing our show and dropping leaflets into the jungles of South America, after all. (And what are you doing in the jungles of South America ANYWAY, dood? Didn't you see the movie "Predator"?! THEM JUNGLES IS DANGEROUS).

Aside from all this internet video talk, please don't forget that our show will also be on television internationally! Our friends up in Canada can enjoy their sweet sweet Coco on CTV - and distribution in more countries is in the works! So for rest of you, again, there'll be no shortage of HOT SHOW CLIP ACTION, plus tons of original comedy and behind the scenes video, right here on TeamCoco.com. IF THAT'S NOT EXCITING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS! (Okay, a monster truck on fire fighting a time traveling dinosaur is also pretty exciting).

What do you think? Are we happy? ;) .
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

The program will be sent on a free Norwegian channel next week, which means I will be one week behind you guys :)
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Am I the only one who thought the show just wasn't funny or particularly entertaining? The whole thing was whinny and difficult to watch for me. At times I was embarrassed as i recommended people watch it Conan used to be new and fresh, last night he was just another Leno/Letterman wannabe.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

flattop2001 wrote:Am I the only one who thought the show just wasn't funny or particularly entertaining? The whole thing was whinny and difficult to watch for me. At times I was embarrassed as i recommended people watch it Conan used to be new and fresh, last night he was just another Leno/Letterman wannabe.
no, you weren't the only one. add in the musical performance as being just... ok.
he is everything i hate...
plantersman
Little Cream Soda

Post by plantersman »

littleacorn wrote:it looked like he was playing that new guitar randy parson made him.
no, he was playing a 1955'ish Gretsch Roundup.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

plantersman wrote:
littleacorn wrote:it looked like he was playing that new guitar randy parson made him.
no, he was playing a 1955'ish Gretsch Roundup.
Ha you beat me I went back to the parsons article and watched the video again and you are right.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"